31. God spoke with Moses face to face Ex.33:11, Num.12:8 Face to Face is a hebrew
idiom which means mouth to mouth.
Jesus had an intimate "face to face" relationship with God, His Father Jn.14:31.
32. Moses fasted for 40 days and 40 nights when he received the Torah (the
instructions and directions of how to live) Ex.34:28.
Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights when He was tempted in the wilderness
33. Moses' face shone with the glory of God. Ex. 34:29.
Jesus' face shone with the glory of God Mt. 17:1-12.
34. God told Moses how He wanted to be worshipped - the Tabernacle (mishkan) Ex.40.
God told Jesus how He wanted to be worshipped - "spirit and in truth"
35. Moses,a prophet, was a mouthpiece for God. He spoke the words God gave him
Jesus, as a prophet spoke the words that God gave Him Jn.8:28-29.
36. Moses commanded the children of Israel to keep their lamps burning continually
Jesus commanded His children to put their light on a lampstand and let shine it
before men Mt.5:15-16.
37. Moses fed the children of Israel (a multitude) in a supernatural way Ex. 16:15.
Jesus fed a multitude (5000) with five loaves and two fishes Mt. 14:19-21.
38. Moses was faithful in God's house Num. 12:7.
Jesus, the High Priest of our profession, was faithful to Him that appointed
39. Moses beseeched God to pardon the iniquity of His people Num. 14:19.
Jesus, on the cross, beseeched God to forgive the iniquity of those who were
crucifying Him Lk. 23-34.
40. God listened to Moses Num. 14:20.
God listened to Jesus. Jn. 11:41-42.